Learn the fundamentals of cake decorating techniques, using creative ways to apply Fondant.
- Theme: 2 tier Comic Cake (Top tier – real cake, Dia. 5″ x 3″ Height | Bottom tier – dummy cake, Dia. 7″ x 4″ Height)
- Learn how to prepare & bake a real cake for fondant cover
- How to cover a dummy cake and stacking
- Modulating toppers and trimmings with fondant
- Handling fondant, color mixing and wrapping
- Pipe details with royal icing
- Students will be given techniques of different shapes and designs for them to unleash their creativity
Includes Starter Tools, graduating cake plus Wilton Certificate.
DURATION: 2 Days @ 3 Hours
PRIVATE GROUP Workshops
Private Group workshops require a minimum of 4 paying students.
All Private Group workshops must be arranged at least 1 week BEFORE your desired workshop date.
72 hours notice (3 working days, except Sundays and PH) prior to the workshop date.
An Administration/Service Fee of HKD150 will be deducted from the refund amount.