Wilton Course 3 – Gum Paste and Fondant
In Course 3, you will develop new skills working with fondant and gum paste and apply them to create shapes, borders, flowers, and much more.
You’ll also learn how to cover a cake with fondant and will work with your instructor to design and create a complete project using all your new skills and techniques.
Your skilled Wilton Method Instructor will help and guide you each step of the way.
- How to prepare and color gum paste and fondant
- How to cover a cake with fondant
- How to create more than 10 different types of bows and flowers, including the calla lily, rose and carnation
- How to design and complete a cake with different shapes and flowers from the course
- Type: Gum Paste & Fondant
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- 8 hours course
- All classes will be conducted in English or Chinese.
- Fresh baked sponge cake, equipment, apron and cake boxes will be provided.
- Official Wilton Course 3 Kit will be given to students.
- Bring a pen for taking notes.
- Students will receive a Wilton Tracked Certificate of Merit Upon Completion issued by the Wilton Authorized Centre.
- An All Star Certificate is awarded to a student who has completed Wilton Course 1, 2, 3, and Wilton Advanced Course.
Prerequisite: completed Wilton Course 1 & 2
Students are required to bring the following ingredients to class, as per the list you will find here.
- Students can enjoy a 15% discount off any purchase of the above items (10% off for Crisco) on the first day of a Wilton course enrolled.
- Students can bring their own ingredients as long as they are of equivalent quality as those listed above.