Wilton Course 2 – Flowers & Cake Design
You’ll learn core techniques to make a wide variety of flowers, such as pansies, lilies and The Wilton Rose™ using royal icing, the ideal medium for creating decorations in advance.
You’ll also learn how to design a professional-looking cake, from selecting the colors to arranging your flowers.
Your Wilton Method Certified Instructor (WMI) will help and guide you each step of the way.
- How to design the color palette and pattern for a cake
- How to work with gum paste, fondant and royal icing
- How to create 9 different types of flowers, and to feature them on your next project
- How to pipe additional decorative borders onto your cake
- Type: Cake Design
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- All classes will be conducted by our bi-lingual instructor in English and Chinese
- Fresh baked sponge cake, equipment, apron and cake box will be provided
- Official Wilton Course 2 Kit will be given to students
- Bring a pen for taking notes
- Students will receive a Wilton Tracked Certificate of Merit upon completion issued by the Wilton Authorized Centre
- An All Star Certificate is awarded to a student who has completed Wilton Course 1, 2, 3, and Wilton Advanced Course
Prerequisite: Wilton Course 1
Students are required to bring the following ingredients to class, as per the Material List you will find here.
- Students can enjoy a 15% discount off any purchase of the items on the Material List (10% off for Crisco) on the first day only of a Wilton Course enrolled.
- Students can bring their own ingredients as long as they are of equivalent quality as those listed on the Material List.