You’re learning ..
How to make a Wilton Perfect Bake Vanilla Cake
- Understand different types of flour
- Preparation techniques
- Butter versus vegetable oil
- Baking temperature based on individual oven & size
- What kind of pans to use
- Standard Frosting: white chocolate with whipped & classic buttercream
- Crumb-coating and chill
- Coloring of buttercream
- Working on piping techniques
- Covering the cake
- Structured techniques to decorate the cake
- Recipe and project supplies will be provided.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Wilton Project Certificate.
For a private workshop, please call us at 3167 7022 (min 4 students).