Advanced Skills – Introduction to Wired Gum Paste Flowers
If you’re seeking extra challenges after completing all 3 Wilton courses, this Advanced Course will take your skills and techniques to a whole new level with the guidance of your skilled Wilton Method Instructor.
- How to handle gum paste – a wonderful icing medium that is pliable and has an amazing structure that allows you, the decorator, to create beautiful blooms that can be shaped into bouquets and flower sprays that can grace the top of many celebration cakes
- How to color gum paste and proper storage
- How to make beautiful and popular roses: buds, mid-blooms and full blooms
- How to make classic hydrangeas and leaves
- How to make tropical Hibiscus flowers and leaves
- How to dust your sugar flowers with edible color dusts, making them life-like
Type: Gum Paste & Fondant
Minimum age: 14 years old
All classes will be conducted in English / Chinese
Equipment, apron and course box will be provided.
Bring a pen for taking notes.
Students will receive a Wilton Tracked Certificate of Merit upon completion issued by the Wilton Authorised Centre.
An All Star Certificate is awarded to a student who has completed Wilton Course 1, 2, 3, and Wilton Advanced Course.
* Prerequisite Wilton Course 1, 2 & 3