We take as much pride in shipping as we do in creating our products. Each shipment is handled personally and with the utmost care, and is specially packaged to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. Upon request, we can also include a complimentary gift card with a personal message.
Minimum Order Amount
Currently, we only deliver within the Hong Kong SAR to the areas listed below. Deliveries will be made within two working days after the order is successfully placed. Should you wish to deliver your order to multiple locations or partially, please place your order separately.
For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, all orders will incur a delivery fee as per below.
At the moment we deliver to areas indicated on the Delivery Charge Table below.
For other locations, please give us a call at 3167 7022 to check on delivery details and availability.
Delivery Charge (for non-food items only)
|Hong Kong Island Zone 1: Central & Admiralty
|Hong Kong Island Zone 2: Sheung Wan & Soho
|Hong Kong Island Zone 3: Kennedy Town, Wanchai, Causeway Bay, Tai Hang, Tin Hau
|Hong Kong Island Zone 4: Mid-Levels, Peak, Pok Fu Lam & Cyberport
|Hong Kong & Kowloon Zone 5: Stubbs Road, Park View, Shouson Hill, Happy Valley, Tsim Sha Tsui & Kowloon Station.
|Hong Kong Island Zone 6: Deep Water Bay, Repulse Bay, South Bay, Stanley, Redhill Peninsula, Tai Tam, Chung Hom Kok
Lead time of order: 1 Business Day’s notice
Delivery Hours: Monday to Saturday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
For Delivery time past 6:00p.m.: Additional charge of $150 will apply
If you wish to request a particular delivery time, please specify such in the “Remarks” section during check-out. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
** Delivery Service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays **
Collect In Store
Orders may be collected at The Store, 3/F On Lan Centre, 11-15 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Please allow two working days for order processing. Customers will be notified via e-mail or by telephone when the order is ready for collection.
Additional Charge: Customers must collect their orders within 14 days upon notification unless specified. We reserve the right to forfeit the order if the order is not collected within 14 days.
- Complete Deelite shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products to the delivery address specified on the registration form in a timely manner but shall not be liable for any delays, or non-delivery for causes beyond its control.
- Complete Deelite shall deliver Products according to “My Shopping Cart” of the Customer. The Customer shall include all purchase items in the shopping cart. The Customer shall not be entitled to re-delivery of any items out of the shopping cart.
- Complete Deelite will only serve delivery to areas indicated on the Delivery Charge Table above of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. The delivery hours shall be between the hours of 11:00 to 18:00, Monday to Saturday.
- No delivery services shall be available on the 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year, and when typhoon signal No 8 or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted; or such other weather condition whereby delivery is considered unsafe.
- No delivery shall be available to premises situated in buildings which have no legal unloading areas within 30 meters of the building. Delivery service does not include areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles or buildings without a functioning lift to the 3/F or above.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to notify Complete Deelite immediately of any change to its delivery address.
- All deliveries shall be made within 14 days of order placement; otherwise:
i. Complete Deelite will charge the ordered items with the prices on the delivery date instead of the prices on the date of order placement. The price difference shall be paid by Customer before delivery (by credit card).
ii. Complete Deelite reserves the right to cancel the order.
Exception applies when the ordered items are out of stock.
- All deliveries shall be only made to the entrance of delivery address specified on the registration form. Complete Deelite has no obligation to make the delivery to any specific location within the delivery address. All deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer with a signature and a record of delivery time on the receipt (except where the Customer has specifically instructed Complete Deelite to leave his delivery outside the door provided payment has already been effected – such delivery shall be at Customer’s own risk). The Customer shall ensure that a person aged 16 or above is present and authorised to receive at the specified time of delivery at the Customer’s address. If no such person is present, the delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed. In such circumstances, Complete Deelite reserves the right to charge the Customer an extra delivery fee.
- Complete Deelite reserves the right to decline delivery of the Products to any Customer at its sole discretion absolutely.
- Prices shown on Deelite Cake Decorators’ Club | Complete Deelite Shop may vary from those found in-store.
- The prices charged are in accordance with those applicable on the day you order.
- Presently, the delivery service is only available in Hong Kong. There is no overseas delivery at the moment.
- Home delivery is not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles, or buildings without a functioning lift to 3/F or above.
- Deliveries are restricted to addresses within 30m of a legal parking space. If the driver is not able to legally park you must meet him at the closest legal stopping area to pick up the goods from the vehicle.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Complete Deelite reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled and to the best of our ability. We aim to deliver the goods when there is somebody in. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside at the customer’s request.
- Please note: If we attempt delivery and nobody is home, if we cannot access the building or are refused entry by the Building Management, your goods will be returned to our office. A delivery fee will have to be paid for re-delivery on our next delivery day to your area. We will hold goods by request, however you are still responsible for the cost of your order regardless.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 days from the day of order.
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or e-mail the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
- Delivery services to Outlying Islands are presently unavailable.
- No delivery is provided to any address at hotels, P.O. Boxes, and all areas on Lantau Island and Outlying Islands.
- For bulk purchases of more than one case/box, we will confirm the delivery day with you directly.
- The actual delivery times and slots are subject to change and availability.
- Additional Charge: The recipient’s contact information must be completed in full. We reserve the right to levy an additional delivery charge if further delivery attempts are made due to incomplete or incorrect recipient details.
- All Terms & Conditions (DELIVERY) are subject to change without prior notice. Complete Deelite Ltd. | Deelite Cake Decorators’ Club reserve the right of all final decisions in case of any dispute.